Friday 25 July 2014

Bright Work Attire


r- I was a little worried to buy this colour of pants. After all, they are very bright and the zippers running up the back..reminded me of Michael Jackson in his “Thriller days.” I wouldn’t even try them on in the store because the change room didn’t have a mirror inside and I didn’t want to come out and show anyone! I bought them anyway and tried them on in the comfort of my bedroom. I ended up really loving them and wearing this sheer, key printed shirt, with a similar red colour made the whole outfit. Paired with a blue primary coloured sandal? Perfect!
m- Orange and navy will grab everyone's attention! Pairing a geometic skirt and a blouse with subtle ruffling adds some personality to standard work attire.


20 something





















40 something





















Shop r's look (similar)- click on image below --
Shop m's look (similar) - click on image below

No comments:

Post a Comment