Wednesday 1 October 2014

Boots



r- Knee high boots? hmm...when this trend first came out, I was a little hesitant, Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman anyone? Then I came across these pair at the Bay and fell in love. My sister looked at me like I was crazy but I wasn't willing to walk out of the store without them. I fell in love with the colour of this tunic and thought it was perfect for fall. My wonderful friend M, allowed me to borrow her brown tagua bead necklace and brown belt. Love it!
m- High boots - everybody's got'em and they are not going anywhere -another season and I could not be happier about that. These faux leather leggings are my favourite trend piece this fall. I pair them with everything and like the seamless look when tucked into a tall, riding boot. The scarf was not intended to be over my shoulder, but I had been out for a walk with my dog and am a little disheveled.
20 something


















40 something


















shop r & m's look (similar):

No comments:

Post a Comment