Thursday 23 October 2014

Friday Favourite Five and Skincare Update

#1
Skincare
r- I am so happy with the results thus far! I cannot believe the difference I have noticed in the evenness and overall appearence of my skin in just two weeks. The first week I found that my skin needed to adjust to the product and that came with some dryness. However, in the second week I have not had one breakout..and I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror! lol I know this sounds a little bit vain but I have never had skin like this and I think I am just sort of still in awe. I hope this continues and it is not just a honeymoon period like I have had with some skin care routines. Stay tuned for my two week reveal!
m- I have had great success with my skin care program. In two weeks, I have stopped wearing foundation and can see a difference in my skin. The instructions said that a noticeable change would happen after five weeks and if this is the case, I can't imagine how happy I will be then! I can see a difference in fine lines and the luminous quality of my skin. I am hoping that as time goes on that some of the age spots (that I didn't know that I had - thank you lifeguarding for six summers) will fade. I am loving this experiment.

40 something



#2
Scarves
r's pick - Cozy..Warm and I think would look super cute with leggings!
m's pick - Tartan
Where to get them? Click on the pictures below:

#3 - Quilted items
r's pick - I love this quilted dress....cute pair of booties to go with maybe?
m's pick - This moto inspired skirt looks edgy without being bulky. It definitely has a place on my wishlist this fall. Both items are from Canadian retailers!
Where to get it? Click on the picture below:

#4 - Watches and Bracelets
r- M and I are really into gold this season...and who wouldn't love to tell time with this gold beauty? Yes Please!
m- I find the design of this bracelet interesting. Mr. Forty Something, are you reading this?
Where to get them? Click on the pictures below:


#5 Nail Polish
r- It's a little bit girly but not too girly. I love bright pinks for spring/summer so to me this colour is a great comprimise for the cooler months of the year.
m- I generally wear candy apple red, but with colour trends dictating what is in my closet, this colour matching everything.
For colour name, click on the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment