Saturday 18 October 2014

(P)leather leggings

r- SO CUTE! Every fashion magazine has these babies at the top of their fall wish list...and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a pair. However that being said I ran into a few obstacles along the way. I don't want to spend $300 on them and I don't want to buy the shiny, cheap looking pleather kind either. When M and I ordered these...we solved both of these issues. These (p)leather leggings look real and they didn't break the bank. Honestly if you don't have a pair yet....you NEED to buy these. Check out the blog for the exact pair M and I have...you will be soooo happy you did.
m- I love it when I find items that I wear again and again -that is the story with these leggings. I find them in rotation frequently because they are so comfortable and go with everything. I paired them with my must-have pieces for the season: chambray shirt, cream knit sweater and combat boots. I like the contradiction between a collared shirt and feminine jewellery and fake leather pants and a heavy boot -it so wrong and so right!

20 something


40 something

No comments:

Post a Comment