Sunday 5 October 2014

Wrinkles

Happy Birthday to me!

m - It's my birthday! I love this day! I have been gifted with so many blessings and am so happy to celebrate another year passing and reflecting on the wonderful people in my life and opportunities that have been presented to me.
With that being said, physical ageing is on my mind. I have spent a lot of time laughing and some time stressed and it has been reflected in my face. So with this in mind, I began my search for a needle-free, affordable skincare regime that will guarantee results. So, today I received my regime in the mail and begin day 1 of my home based experiment. I have a few prerequisites:
1. It has to be something I can maintain. I will not be going through a seven step process- I just do not have the time or interest.
2. It must be affordable - I have bills to pay. My mortgage is more important than skincare.
3. It must have a sunscreen within the program - I am high risk for skin cancer.
4. It must be readily available - got that covered, it was delivered to my home.
5. Oh yeah - it has to work. I want my skin to have a smoother ,flawless, more radiant look. Judging from the photos, things are worse than I thought!

I did not think that I would ever post a make-up free picture on the Internet! So here I go, this me on my journey. Ugg...






No comments:

Post a Comment