Monday 17 November 2014

All That Sparkles

r- Christmastime is almost here! I honestly cannot wait! It is also a great excuse to wear things that you would never wear any other time of the year. This headband is a perfect example of this. It might look a little out of place in the summertime but this time of  year..it works! I love that the band is subtle but the sparkly leaf embelishment works as a statement piece. I would keep jewellery to a minimum while wearing something like this.
m- I found this sweatshirt on line and fell in love. It  is the softest, peach colour and the front of the top is sheer with sparkle embellishment. It reminds me of the bead work featured on art deco dresses of times past. It is a simple way to bring a little glamour to Saturday errands. When I tried to attach a link for the sweatshirt and boots, both were sold out, so I found a similar styles that are equally as lovely.


20 something 
40 something


Shop the Look!

Click on the images below:



No comments:

Post a Comment