Monday 10 November 2014

Booties The Do's and the Do Nots!

r - We have spent a lot of time chatting about booties. No I am not talking about the one you shake, I am referring to the cute ones you wear on your feet. Honestly I am a sucker for a cute pair of any kind of boots...but the booties have been known to leave me a little bit bewildered. I am really petite so I try and make sure that I wear things that elongate my legs. Every time I wear booties I always feel like my legs look really short and I am left looking a little stumpy...Now after some research I think I have finally figured out the best way to wear boots for us petite girls...and the tall ones! Here you go..your guide to wearing booties..the right way!

m- I have two pairs of booties in my closet and they are starting to see a little  more rotation. After my houndstooth. midi skirt debacle, I avoided them for awhile, in fear that I looked a little short and squat. I am trying them a few different ways, but still have not embraced the bootie -sock craze - that is one inch too far.

40 something



















To shop a similar look:

No comments:

Post a Comment