Friday 28 November 2014

Friday Five - Wish List For Him!


Do you ever find it more difficult to buy for the men in your lives than for the women? I always feel like my mom, my sister or any of my friends are no brainers when it comes to gift ideas. However, when it comes to my husband, my dad or my brother, I'm always left a little stumped. I try and listen throughout the year to things that he may really want or need. So if you are feeling like we do, don't worry, m and I have created a holiday gift guide designated just for him!


r - m and I have really tall husbands. A little thing band would look funny on our 6'3" men. I think this first watch is perfect because the band has a wide leather look and it would be great with any casual outfit. Looks pretty manly to me!



These ties are right on trend. We love the tiniest hint of a pattern and the red is perfect for the holidays. Price is right too!

Socks make a great stocking stuffer! At the top of our list is thermal socks. These are great throughout the winter months, especially if your man works outside or has a lot of outdoor hobbies. I like that they are a unique colour so your "sock eating dryer monster" has less of a chance of eating one. We also like the men's stocking great for dress shoes while at work. Adidas work out socks are perfect for running shoes while at the gym since they are light and wick away sweat. 

These coats are super casual and comfortable. The first coat is light enough but also warm enough to wear in the chilly weather. It think it would look great paired with a red or brown scarf. We really like the colour blocked coat as well perfect for a no fuss kind of style.



Remember those scarves we mentioned that would work great with the coat listed above? These are some great options. We added the plaid patterned scarves as great alternative to the traditional scarf since plaid seems to be making an appearance every where this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment