Tuesday 2 December 2014

Shopping in Comfort

r- I love holiday Christmas shopping! I try and keep a mental note of all of things the people I love have mentioned they want throughout the year. This definitely helps when I brave the crowds during holiday shopping time. Keeping this in mind I always  make sure I am comfortable when out and about. It gets hot in the little shops and the malls that I go to for my shopping list so I try and keep things light. Decided to wear long tunic, chunky red circle scarf and my Uggs. I also love my knitted boot socks.
m- r has been out shopping and I have completed several loads of laundry, had a healthy snack, worked out and done my shopping, too. I prefer to put on my slippers and find everything I need online and have it delivered to my doorstep.
40 something
20 something


























To shop m's look at home, click on the images below!



Shop r's look...click on the images below!


No comments:

Post a Comment