Friday 19 December 2014

T'was The Night Before...and I have nothing to wear!

r- Now that my Christmas holidays have officially started, I am ready to rock my Christmas outfits! My husband and I are pretty low key on Christmas Eve since Christmas Day we spend so much of our time being on the go. We like to go out for dinner, go for a nice quiet walk with our dog, and head to church for the Christmas Eve service. This outfit lets me do all of these things with comfort without looking too comfortable! I love that this quilted tunic is winter white. I paired it with these adorable boots. Check out that gold zipper on the back with the gold detailing. Can't wait for Christmas!

m- As a mother, I spend a lot of time getting ready for the big day. During all of the preparations, I generally forget that I am a grown woman in the year, 2014. I am drawn to the strangest things, weird Christmas earrings, wanting to match my clothes to the holiday, Laura Ashley stuff, reading Christmas Soup for the Christmas Soul and bread, lots and lots of bread. Inevitably, Christmas Eve arrives and family gathers round and as I gaze down at my children unwrapping gifts with glee, I catch a glimpse of what I have on...and the recognize the fashions of Ellen Griswald, that are then captured in family photos for years to come. Not this year, I will attempt to be fashionable with black faux leather leggings and lace blouse (Ellen did wear one of those in Christmas Vacation).





20 something
20 something - gold back zip boots

40 something






















To shop m's look, click on the images below:



To shop r's look, click on the images below:


No comments:

Post a Comment