Monday 9 March 2015

Hunters

r- So in love with my new Hunter rubber boots! That being said I had a hard time justifying spending $164 on them. However, I had a $30 credit and another 10% discount. This helped to make me finally take the plunge. I've also had a really trying month and thought these cute boots were just what I needed to pick up my spirits. Did I mention that I had a hard time justifying buying these boots? Guess it wasn't as hard as I thought..Ha! I am really into bright coloured tights right now (I may have spent some time recently binge watching Gossip Girl on Netflix...Thank you Blair Waldorf.) I love them against the logo of the boots. I kept it simple with a black A-line dress and little accessories. Just my favourite MK watch. (P.s. the tights below are shown in pink. When you click on them it brings you to the red ones)
m- When we decided to do this post, I had spent my monthly budget allowance and had $50 left. This was problematic, as Hunters range from $140 - $200. I needed a quick solution and some wellies to keep my feet dry and warm for the blog picture and walking my dog(s). Solution - I found some high rubber boots at a box store (on sale!) and bought the liners (fleece option - $30) and voila - lookalikes. I do not expect to love them the way that others love their Hunters, but they will keep my feet comfortable in the coming months.
40 something








20 something






















To shop the looks, click on the images below:
m - sorry, I could not find a similar vest, most are sold out.


No comments:

Post a Comment