Monday 2 March 2015

Navy Blazer

r- This navy blazer makes me feel very "grown-up." It dresses up any outfit. I especially like it when paired with the lemon/lime blouse underneath. You can't really tell  but my jeans are a dark indigo colour that makes the colour in the blouse pop. Rocko really wanted to be in this picture and was waiting very patiently for my husband to throw his ball. Rocko is such a handsome boy. He's dressed up wherever he goes..wearing his tuxedo :)
m- We did not consult with each other before completing our posts and I guess great minds think alike because certainly were both drawn to the same style! I purchased this blazer off a Christmas sale rack last week and have worn it several times already. It is made out of a softer fabric (which I prefer) and has ruching at the elbow as an added detail. Kelly green is one of my favourite colours and paired with crisp, white jeans (again) and I am feeling springy.

20 something













40 something




















To shop r and m's look...click on the images below (various colours are available - just click on the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment