Monday 16 March 2015

Shirtdresses

r- I decided to show a more relaxed version of the shirt dress. This one is from Gap and I love that you can dress it up or make it super casual (plus, how cute are these pockets?). I added a super fun colour of tights that go well with the brown over the knee high boots. I can't wait until the snow melts so I can wear my favourite pair of gold sandals! (P.s. sorry about the wonky colours of the products posted below. Click on them and I promise they will come out just like my outfit :)
m-  I had bad shirtdress experience in the mid nineties (remember, when we were all trying to look like Kate Moss). It was tight and uncomfortable! I swore off the shirtdress and decided it was for my heron chic sisters. Twenty years later, I decided to try this trend for the second time around and have been pleasantly surprised. I purchased this denim dress several weeks ago and it is already in rotation. It is a perfect traveling dress and transitions nicely from winter to spring. Clearly, the picture below is not me. I intended to take a picture, but spent the day outside and my joggers and T are better for napping in!

40 something
credit:unknow













20 something












To shop the look, click on the image below:




No comments:

Post a Comment