Tuesday 24 March 2015

Spring=Trench Coats and Eyes Wide Open - Eye Cream Update

r- I bought this coat before Christmas but didn't get to wear it very much because it got cold so fast. This coat is so much fun! I love the black and white animal print paired with my Hunters. I don't think I would wear it out grocery shopping but it's perfect for a date night!
m- I like the 70's vibe of this outfit. Flare jeans are everywhere this season and I can't get enough of this pair. I have my eye out for a lighter wash for summer, but for this transitional time, I paired the darker wash with a light turtleneck with necklace worn on the outside of the collar. The trench was a great find at a thrift shop. When I spotted the style and name, not a moment was lost. I hustled up to the cash register, made a quick escape, laundered the heck out of that thing and now - it is all mine!
40 something





20 something





















Eye Cream Experiment and Skin Update - Month 5
Still working on my skin. I have added in an eye cream and continue with my morning and evening routine. I have experienced a big improvement in not only my skin, but in my skin confidence. I no longer wear any foundation or concealer (even for the blog picture above). My make up is now quite minimal and my efforts are redirected to applying sunscreen and mascara. I have quite a few friends that have started their own skin journeys, some are at week 4, others at week 7. A fairly consistent pattern has emerged. At week 1 - 2 most are having a minor breakout and then it clears and their skin starts to transition and starts to, "glow." If you would like to try your own experiment, message me and let's get started. With a money back guarantee, how can you go wrong?
Side Month 1

Month 1


Month 5
Side Month 5


















To shop the look, click on the images below:



No comments:

Post a Comment