Saturday 11 July 2015

Weekly Round-Up by m

m- Vacation = no jackets, no ironing and simple style. Here is a quick peek at some of my favourite day to day styles. When picking out an outfit for the day, I always keep the 15-51 idea in mind -since I am closer to 51 than 15, I prefer to balance out a mini or shorts with a more modest top or vice versa. Plus, I cannot be bothered with tugging, discomfort or Spanx. If it doesn't fit, is not comfortable or impedes my caloric intake, I am not wearing it!








To shop for an item, click on the image below, it will take you to our affiliate website. Although I could not find all the items (some have been in my closet for several years...I said years, not decades, r!), I tried to find a similar look and the prices are pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment