Friday 17 July 2015

Weekly Round-Up - R Style

This summer has been crazy busy so far! This hasn't stopped me from picking up some super cute pieces. Since I have been on the go non-stop, I have been focusing on easy, low maintenance outfits. Check out some of my favourites below.

1) Printed Jumpsuit - I picked this up 20 minutes before a birthday party that I was going to. I realized that the outfit I was wearing was way to hot so I had to improvise quickly. I am glad that I did because this has turned out to be one of my favourite new outfits. It's a bit trendy so I would only add one of these to your wardrobe but I bet you will be wearing it out by the end of the summer! (I added my sun hat for my friend m, don't let that sun touch your face girls!)





2) Joggers & T-Shirt - Not going to lie, I struggled with this one a little bit. I think that I have always believed that joggers or any kind of sweats should never be worn outside of your house or the gym! I kept seeing these over and over in magazines and thought I should give them a try. I added my Nine-West wedged sandals to dress them up a bit (and because I'm petite) and it worked out great. Glad I tried it..you will be too!




3) Pop-of-Colour - This dress is so sweet and fits perfectly! The one below is a very close second! It's a bold colour choice for summer but I think that's why I fell in love with it! Pair it with some gold accessories and shoes!




4) Linen Pants - These are amazing! I love wearing them to the cottage because they are loose and breezy but they don't look frumpy. Have you ever seen Wedding Crashers? When Rachel McAdams is on the sailboat and wearing linen pants..this has inspired this outfit!




5) White pants + polka dots - My sister and I were out shopping together and both bought this polka dot shirt. I liked the deep blue flats. I thought that it kept the shirt more seasonal. However, I think the shirt will work great for a summer to fall transition.


Click on the images below to see where to get the look!


No comments:

Post a Comment